URSULA RUCKER MY FATHER’S DAUGHTER
MY FATHER’S DAUGHTER
Her art is for social change. Philadelphia-born poet, activist and recording artist Ursula Rucker bares heart and soul through poetry. My Father’s Daughter is a live, epic poem accompanied by a live music score by Tim Motzer with video imagery created by Dejha Ti and Kipp Jarden that tells Rucker’s painful but victorious survival story. The wounded life of her mother informs the daughter, creating the artist and woman Rucker is today.
Please note: this performance contains mature themes.
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2015
discount code for students w ID: STUDENT
discount code for non-students: DAUGHTER
This performance will most likely sellout, so please get your tickets on-line or call the Annenberg.
Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
3680 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
For tickets, call 215.898.3900.
- Tim Motzer’s Texture and Motion: pop-up exhibit in Brooklyn March 2-4
- Bandit65 2018 tour dates
- Tim Motzer – SOAK
- Goldbug – Naacal
- Tim Motzer – abstract paintings
- Markus Reuter & Tim Motzer – Space is the Place
- Orion Tango – The Apple of No
- New 1k release Tim Motzer – Unseen Universe
- Bandit 65 on tour
- Orion Tango plays WXPN’s The Key Sessions