the pedal madness continues
Eventide has been very nice to allow me an artist accomodation (Thanks to Ray and Julie Slick!) and as a result i now own the Pitch Factor and Space pedals. If you haven’t checked these out you are missing out on amazing sonic brilliance, madness, and cathedral drift. I use Space alot lately in scoring for Dance choregraphy to get the massive Reverb wash made famous by ECM, David Torn, and Sigor Ros. I also used it in the recent 1k Sessions episode 12 with poet Ursula Rucker. I am still learning the Pitch Factor, but thus far it is opening up a totally new world of sounds, ideas, and new ways to play and compose. It’s incredible. more info here on their great products. http://eventide.com
here’s a link to a great site all about guitar tone and pedal madness: http://thepedallab.com/
this is my current pedalboard setup: (9/27/2011)
guitar>eventide pitch factor>guyatone autowah>eb vol>digitech whammy>guyatone od>zvex fuzz factory>guyatone delay>line6 dm-4>alesis airefx>eventide space>to amp or PA.
continue to experiment. have fun.
- Tim Motzer – abstract paintings
- Markus Reuter & Tim Motzer – Space is the Place
- Orion Tango – The Apple of No
- New 1k release Tim Motzer – Unseen Universe
- Bandit 65 on tour
- Orion Tango plays WXPN’s The Key Sessions
- Travel across sonic landscapes with Orion Tango
- Orion Tango T-shirts! Orion Dances with the Pyramids, Available now
- ORION TANGO debut released on 1k
- Exploring the Unknown – Tim Motzer